To sign up for the FREE trial you will need to put in your payment information, but you will not be charged if you cancel before your 7-day free trial is over. After your trial, you can cancel anytime.
WHAT YOU GET
- A comprehensive movement program you can work through at your own pace and access anytime.
- 80+ on-demand classes based on the method developed by Movement Educator Erin Godfrey.
- A basics program to begin or refine your foundation—giving you the the tools to establish essential movements.
- Beginner classes build on the basics, giving you a challenge while integrating core principles.
- Intermediate classes get you moving while offering dimension and increased challenge.
- Weight training classes. Includes a series of short instructional talks in addition to workouts—perfect if you are new to weight training or want to incorporate it into your practice.
- TUTORIAL talks that break down movement concepts and principles.
- New content is added each month to help you stay motivated and inspired.
- BONUS material, including workshop excerpts, recorded talks, previous Q & A's, educational resources and more!
What People Are Saying:
I love Erin’s work. Her sense of observation, seeing how the body is organizing itself with particular movements and bringing your awareness there is a real gift. She has helped me to walk with better alignment and release some of the trauma that has been held in my tissue. All her explorations in movement and anatomy have brought me a deeper and better understanding of myself and how my body can move with greater ease. I’m really grateful for her and the work she is doing.
I began classes with Erin five years ago and quickly noticed positive changes in my body and emotional wellness that have grown over time. She imparts not just directions but the intellectual basis for her system of movement. This feeds minds as well as bodies. Its a fabulous way to learn and grow. I came with a variety of pain and functioning issues in my lower back, hips, knees and feet that have all passed out of concern as I have learned not just in class but how to read signals in my body and apply what I have learned on my own.
I'm not a professional dancer. In fact, I've spent most of my life sitting. However, I started taking practical classes on the biomechanics of everyday movement with Erin a couple of years ago. Erin has an amazing way of explaining how the body works and designing exercises and sequences that can get you to move better, regardless of how new you are to movement - or how experienced you are. I feel like she's helped to transform both my body and my consciousness of how I'm using it, whether I'm bending down to tie my shoe - or flying over somebody's back in contact improv.
Erin Godfrey in my eyes has a savant ability to understand the ways in which our bodies can hurt and why. This natural ability is backed by sound training in injury rehabilitation and a lifetime of coming to understand her own body mechanics. She seems to deeply enjoy delving into how the body functions and this creates a fun and engaging style of work. I am a former dancer with the National Ballet of Canada and I am currently a freelance modern dancer extending my career into my mid forties. Erin has been an invaluable resource that has and is helping me stay on the dance floor!
I find doing mindful movement that connects me to my body is the thing that brings me into balance with my body and my feelings about my body. I've been working with Erin Godfrey for the past 4 years and for the first time in my adult life my shape/size has been stable and more importantly I have a positive relationship with my body.